Job Summary: The Client Service Executive will be responsible for managing a broad portfolio of clients (including charities and trade associations) and handling various administrative tasks to ensure smooth client interactions. This role is crucial to ensure the retention and growth of our clients, whilst also supporting our Account Managers to focus on strategic upsell and cross-sell opportunities. Proficiency in Salesforce CRM will be an advantage.
About Us: DeHavilland is a dynamic and rapidly growing company serving the public affairs sector. We work with some of the biggest global brands in tech, manufacturing, financial services and infrastructure helping their public affairs teams to navigate the ever changing political landscape. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service to our clients, and we are committed to driving growth and maximising customer satisfaction. As part of our strategic expansion plan, we are seeking a Client Service Executive to join our team and play a pivotal role in our continued success.
- Manage and retain a broad portfolio of clients in the Dehavilland ‘customer journey’
- Handle routine client inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Oversee administrative tasks such as contract creation, opportunity closing, and renewal notices, utilising Salesforce.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records in Salesforce.
- Proactively identify and mitigate any client issues or opportunities for upsells.
- Work closely with the account management team to support revenue growth initiatives.
- Previous experience in a sales admin/client-facing role is preferred.
- Excellent organisational and time management abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Results-oriented with a focus on exceeding targets.
- Customer-focused with proactive problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Salesforce CRM.
- An interest in politics isn’t essential but will definitely help!
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within the company.
- Comprehensive benefits package including pension (after qualifying period).
- A collaborative and innovative work environment.
- The chance to contribute to the success and growth of a dynamic company
Please address your application to Rob Hayes and send your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email needs to clearly state “Client Services Executive”.