Track the mood of key political stakeholders and understand how it trends over time
DeHavilland political sentiment analysis
Understand the political sentiment of industry issues, your organisation and the competition
Are you being discussed in Parliament or by politicians on social media? Perhaps your competitors are, or it is just the issues that will shape your sector for years to come? Knowing what is being said is only half the story, you need to understand what that means for you now and in the future.
DeHavilland sentiment tracks the mood in politics and allows you to analyse topics, organisations and even individuals for analysis and comparison.
It shows how perceptions shift over time and feeds into your strategy, so you know when and how you need to act.
DeHavilland’s in-house experts also provide additional intelligence to help you understand the context of each sentiment report and how the content impacts you.
With DeHavilland’s political sentiment analysis you will be empowered to:
- Track issues and how they are discussed and perceived among MPs and other political stakeholders
- Benchmark your reputation against competitors or other organisations
- Track trends in sentiment over time
- Engage directly with key stakeholders on specific comments and topics
- Save time and effort with automated stakeholder mapping and reporting
- Use data and metrics to inform your engagement strategy and to demonstrate the impact of your public affairs campaigns
What our clients have to say
Request a demo of DeHavilland political sentiment analysis